What your favorite character of Disney? My favorite character of Disney is Stitch, Reuben, Belle of Beauty and the Beast and Tinker bell. I like Stitch. He is very cute but he is very strong. He looks like blue and maybe dog. He is character of Lilo and Stitch. I like Stitch from a young age. And I like Reuben. He is character of Lilo and Stitch too. He can make sandwich very well. He looks like yellow. I like him too because he goes him way so he is cute. They are very cute so I always watch the animation. I watched the movie of Lilo and Stitch more than 5 times. And I watched every movie of Lilo and Stitch. I like Belle of Beauty and the Beast. Belle is main character of the animation. She is very beautiful. Especially, I like the scene when she dresses up gold dress. And I like Tinker bell. She is fairy. She is very cute.
164 words 6230/12000
No comments:
Post a Comment