2013-01-28

In Kagoshima

I went to Kagoshima last wekend because we hold birthday party for my grandfather. The  party held Italian restaurant. Many people came the party. For example, the party came my mother, brother, twin sister, sister, her husband, her son, her dauther, my mother's sister, her two sons and my grand father. I ate very deliciouse food. I like the restaurant. My family alo like the restaurant. And  I drank wine with my sister and other brothers. Next day, I ate eel with my mother, brother, twin sister, sister, her husband, her son, her dauther, my mother's sister, her  son. The eel was very good. I like eel! I wan to eat eel again. But now, eel is very expensive. So I cannot eat it easly. But I was very happy because I could met my family, my grand father and cousin. I want to meet them again. So please do not died my grand father!
158 words 10528/12000

No comments: