2013-01-23

typing 18

Do you like sandwich? I like it. My favorite sandwich is BLT, egg’s sandwich, hot dog and other sandwiches. Do you know the sandwich? The BLT is short for bacon, lettuce and tomato. I love it. Especially, I like BLT that use bagel. Bagel is very good. I like sandwich that my mother made me sandwich. My mother cooked sandwich is very delicious. Recently, my mother made sandwich for me. The sandwich was very good! I did not know the sandwich’s name but I liked it. And I like egg’s sandwich and hot dog. But I cannot eat mustard so I use only ketchup. If you can eat sweet sandwich, you use cream cheese. I like use cream cheese, ham and cucumber. The sandwich is very delicious. The sandwich use cream cheese so you may think the sandwich is sweet. But the sandwich is not sweet. So please make it.
150 words 6380/12000

No comments: