2013-01-23

BR2-15: The Old Woman who lived in a Shoe

"Well, I would like your shoe."

Do you know this book? This book is very interesting so please read it! The book is about an old woman, many children and shoe. The old woman lived in a shoe with so many her children. So there are many people. The old woman thought that live in close quarters. So she decieds to buy nwe big shoe. She found all shoe store. And she went to athem all. But she did not find nice shoe. So she went to home. Then she met a huge giant by the side of a river. He cried because his toe was bit by a crab. The old woman help him. Then he said, "Now, can I help you?" So the old woman said "I want your shoe." He gave her own shoe. The giant's shoe is very big. So the old woman and her children lived two his shoes. They can live in confort now.
Alison Kelly & Jouelle Dreidemy (2008) The old woman who lived in a shoe. Usborne Publishing Ltd. 190 words 6747/12000

No comments: