2013-01-23

typing 16

Do you like Japanese animation? I like it! So I like a lot of kind of Japanese animations. My favorite Japanese animation is ONE PIECE, HUNTER×HUNTER, Yuyu hakusyo, NARUTO, Toriko, Detective Conan and other Japanese animations. I cannot decide that which Japanese animations are the most one. I like every animation. I watch one piece, hunter×hunter, naruto, toriko and Detective Conan every week. I record the animation because I watch the animation more than twice. If these animations were lost in the world, I could not live. I need animation. It makes me happy because animation is very interesting. Last weekend, I watched movie of One Piece. It was very interesting. And I got comic of one piece. I was very happy! I bought five comics 10 days ago. I felt happy because I did not have money so I could not buy the comics. I want to buy comic soon!
156 words 6066/12000

No comments: