2013-01-23

typing 20

Which one of world’s historical characters do you identify yourself with? My favorite the world’s historical character is Elizabeth I, Henry IIIV, Mary I, Marie-Antoinette and other world’s historical characters. Do you know these historical characters? I like Elizabeth. Elizabeth I is very famous that is called virgin queen. She was very strong. Henry IIIV was married many women so he got married about 6 times. Elizabeth is child of Henry IIIV. I like Mary I. Do you know her? She is also child of Henry IIIV. She is called Bloody Mary. Do you know Mary Tudor? This is a cocktail. Do you know why the cocktail’s name is Mary Tudor. She killed a lot of women and children. I like her. Of course, do you know Marie-Antoinette? She was leader of fashion at that time. I like her too. But she was killed by guillotine. I like the world’s historical characters. Especially, I like women of the world’s historical characters.
162 words 6557/12000

No comments: