I am going to go New York with my sister and her family at this February. I visit to New York for the first time. I am looking forward to go to America. I want to go Times Square and Central park. I watched movie of location of New York. I watched Enchanted of Disney, The Devil Wear Prada, Music and Lyrics and Home Alone 2 to have a good trip of New York. I want to eat hamburger and chicken at there. I want to do a lot of things at New York. After we are going to go Las Vegas. And we will meet my sister's friend. I want to ride on corkscrews. My sister, her husband and her friend will go casino. So I will take care of her son and daughter. I want to go to America soon! But I need to save money for the trip. And I have to finish homework. I want to go to a lot of famous movie's location.
172 words 5677/12000
No comments:
Post a Comment