2013-01-23

typing 19

Do you have your favorite movie? I have a lot of my favorite movies. My favorite movies are The Devil Wears Prada, Music and Lyrics, Enchanted of Disney, The Nanny Diaries, Confessions of a Shopaholic and other movies. I like watching movies. So if I have free time for me, I will watch movie and DVD at home or cinema. I like a lot of kind of movies so I cannot decide the best movie for me. Can you decide the best movie for you? I like The Devil Wears Prada because the main character of the movie is very cute. I like Music and Lyrics because the movie’s song is very good. The movie is love story. The movie’s love story is very good so I want to love such as this movie. I like Enchanted of Disney. The movie use picture and realize movie so the movie mixed picture and realize life. The movie is very good story so please watch the movie!
165 words 6395/12000

No comments: