My favorite sports to watch are swimming, women’s volleyball and soccer. And I like Olympic sports to watch. I joined swimming club when I was junior high school student and high school student. So I enjoy swimming to watch because I can understand swim of rules. I like women’s volleyball because volleyball is very interesting. I cannot play volleyball well but volleyball is interesting sport. I like women’s volleyball but I do not men’s volleyball because men’s volleyball’s game is finish soon. I like soccer but I do not know soccer’s rule. But I can become high tension when I watch soccer game on TV. I like Olympic sports too. Olympic held this summer at London. I watched Olympic on TV. My favorite Olympic sport to watch is rhythmic. A rhythmic was hold at midnight. So I recorded rhythmic game for watch after.
143 words 3734/15000
No comments:
Post a Comment