2012-11-20

place I've been(typing 11)

I have my favorite place. My favorite place is poor of Kikuchi city, Paris and London. I have many good memories at there. I could make many friends at there. I met many people. I could meet a man who is my favorite man. I fell in love with a man. I only could meet him at there. So I went to poor to meet him. I like London. London was very good place I have been. There are many cute stores and beautiful places. I went to many famous places and watched many famous buildings. I like Paris too. I like a row of houses and streets of Paris. I like macaron so Paris is the cradle of macarons. So I bought many macarons for me. I want to go there again. I want to go around Paris and London slowly.
142 words 3591/15000

No comments: