2012-11-19

have to do

I have to a lot of homework, go on diet and save money. First, I have many homework, it is typing, English central, book review and other subjects. So I am going to study more from today. I have to finish homework. But I have part-time job everyday. So I have to find free time and I have to do homework. Second, I have to go on diet! I bought DVD to diet. Do you know "easy do dance" of TRF? I danced it first time yesterday. It is not easy! It is very difficult. But it is very effective for health. Please use it! You can dance. Last, I have to save many money because I want to go many countries. So I need to save money. I have three part-time jobs. But they is low. So I have to work more. (143 words) 2456/15000

No comments: