2012-07-02

movie

Have you ever seen this movie? I watched it many times. I like "The Devil Wears Prada" because this movie made me vigor and happy. This movie is The Devil Wears Prada is a 2006's movie. I will talk to about this movie's director, screenplay, director of photography, stars, cost, earn, release’s day in USA ver. and in Japan ver. and story. The first, the director of the devil wears prada is David Frankel and this movie of screenplay is Aline Brosh Mckenna. He directed other movies and TVs. For example, other movie are Miami Rhapsody (1994) and Marley & Me (2008) and TV are Sex and the City (2001-2003) and From the Earth to the Moon. The second, this movie of director of photography is Florian Ballhous. He is directed other movies. For example, other movies are The Legend of Bagger Vance (2000), Men in Black II (2002), Flightplan (2005) and Sex and the City (2008). The 4th, the Devil Wears Prada stars Meryl Streep as Miranda Priestry, Anne Hathaway as Andre Sachs, Stanley Tucci as Nigel, Emily Blunt as Emily, Simon Baker as Christian Thompson and Adrian Grenier as Nate. Some main characters stared other movies. Meryl Streep stared in Kramer vs. Kramer (1978), The Deer Hunter (1987), Out of Africa (1985) and Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004). Anne Hathaway stared in The Princess Diaries (2004), The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004), The Other Side of Heaven (2001) and Becoming Jane (2005). She does not only star movie but also star TV. For example, she stared in series of Get Real (1999). And she dubbed Ghibli’s Neko no ongaeshi of Japanese movie. Stanley Tucci stared in Prizzi's Honor (1985), America's Sweethearts (2001), Maid in Manhattan (2002) Shall we Dance? (2004) and Lucky Number Slevin (2006). Simon Baker stared in The Affair of the Necklace (2001) and Ride with the Devil (1999). Adrian Grenier stared in Anything Else (2003). The 5th, the movie cost is $35,000,000 to make this movie. And this movie earned more than 120 million at the box office in USA. This movie released on June 30, 2006 in USA. And this movie released on November 18, 2006 in Japan. This movie’s buzzword is “Your tale which does its best in love at work”, “You may die, if it is such No.1 place of work!” and “I do not want to die under such worst boss”. The Devil Wears Prada tells the story of a women work at no.1 fashion’s magazine company. And she met boss. This movie is woman and her boss’s story. Andy graduated from the university and then she came to NY aiming at the journalist. She who is dandily uninterested has gained the work. But that company was very popular and longing for a lot of yang women. A lot of women may think die if I would work this company. The work is an assistant of charismatic boss editor Miranda Priestley of first-class fashion magazine "RUNWAY". But working at the company’s a lot of people were sacrificed by this company’s boss. Miranda's demand is demonically high-level. Her cell phone continued sounding from a morning to an evening because her boss calls her about work. Andy can stand her demands because her career. But Andy is noticed that this work cannot work only enthusiasm and exertion. Andy due to work, her life is mess. Andy cannot celebrate her boyfriend and she was run out of patience her friends. Andy thinks that she says as this company? Andy suffers what I want to do here. May be, a lot of women strikes a chord with this movie. Hereinbefore is story of “The Devil Wears Prada”. I like this movie because this movie shows many beautiful dresses, necklaces, shoes and jewelries. I like fashions. And this movie’s story is very exciting because Andy flirt with other man as different her true boyfriend. I like such as her love. She likes her boyfriend but she likes a man. Andy makes love with a man at Paris. Andy makes love with a man at one night. Andy has feels remorse. But I want to do such as her love. However, she notices that her boyfriend is best lover parson and need. Andy is shocked by her boyfriend. Then, Andy is very kind by a man so Andy falls in love with a man. A man speaks to Andy at good timing so Andy cannot control her feeling. Her boss is unkind to do for Andy. I like her because she is very sad woman. Andy has to do many difficult things from her boss. Her boss says many difficult things. For example, buy new Harry Potter’s book. But that book is not sells yet. It outside of this order, make her children’s homework’s handicrafts. Her boss’s children are twins so Andy has to make twice. Andy wants to loves and work but she fails love for working hard. And Andy concentrates work so she goes sour with her friends. I am able to identify herself with her think. Maybe, I also will not be able to love and work at once time. Andy is not originally interested in fashion. But Andy is interested in fashion in the curse of work at this company. Many girls are interested in fashion. Many girls like dresses, necklaces, jewelries and shoes. Maybe, some girl wants to dress up and make up. I think so too. But people will notice that not need dress up and make up. People notice that we need love and work. However, I do not think that because I always think to need fashion, dress up and make up! This movie will be able to change your heart. I changed my heart by this movie. I became to think that I can do everything. What do you want to do now? I want to become cute, beautiful and elegant. And I want to make a boyfriend so I watch this movie again. (1000 words)

No comments: