2012-07-30

Arthur et les Minimoys

Do you know Arthur et les Minimoys? I like this movie. This movie has about three serises. Arthur et les Minimoys, Arthur et la Vengeance de Maltazard and Arthur 3: The War of Two World.
Last Saturday, I watched Arthur 3: The War of Two World. It was very interesting. Frist, I will talk about Arthur et les Minimoys. This movie made of France. This movie is fantasy movie. The director of Arthur et les Minimoys is Luc Besson. Arthur et les Minimoys stars Freddie Highmore as Arthur, Mia Farrow as his grandmother, Penny Balfour as his mother, Doug Rand as his father and so on. There were a lot of main characters but I could write name of English. Arthur et les Minimoys cost $65 million to make.
Second, I will talk about Arthur et la Vengeance de Maltazard. This movie made of France so this movie's name is Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard in English. The director of Arthur et la Vengeance de Maltazard is Luc Besson. Arthur et la Vengeance de Maltazard stars  Freddie Highmore as Arthur, Mia Farrow as his grandmother, Penny Balfour as his mother, Doug Rand as his father and so on. Arthur et la Vengeance de Maltazard cost $65 million to make.  Arthur et la Vengeance de Maltazard earned more than $10 million at the box office.
Last, I will tak about Arthur 3: The War of Two World. The director of Arthur 3: The War of Two World is  Luc Besson. Arthur 3: The War of Two World stars  Freddie Highmore as Arthur, Mia Farrow as his grandmother, Penny Balfour as his mother, Doug Rand as his father and so on.
This movie is very interesting so please watch these! (291 words)8771/10000

No comments: