I have slogan. My slogan is “do my best” and “keep my smile”. My cellphone’s picture is write “do my best” in Japanese by someone. I have three cellphones, their picture is it. I watch the picture and I can do everything. So I have been done the picture since I bought my cellphone. And my favorite slogan is “keep my smile”. I always keep smile because I feel like to become happy. And smile can make many friends. I can become friendly. So I always keep smile but many people said me to “why do you keep smile?” But I do not say real thing because I dislike knowing about me. I think that “do my best” and “keep my smile” is same mean because I do my best something and I become happy. I like these slogans. I will always keep smile in future.
|
146 words 4583/15000
1 comment:
>I have three cellphones
Why do you have 3mobile phones??
Post a Comment