I like sweets. I have a lot of my favorite desserts. For example, my favorite dessert is a lot of kind of chocolate cakes, custard pudding, ice cream, gelato and so on. I always eat something dessert every lunch or dinner. I ate a strawberry daifuku after this lunch. The strawberry daifuku is a soft rice cake stuffed with bean jam. And I ate popcorn today. I ate many desserts last a long weekend because my sister took me to cake party. So I could eat many desserts. I have my favorite dessert restaurant in Kagoshima. I went to eat lunch and dessert when I went to my grandfather’s house in Kagoshima. My family likes the restaurant’s dessert. I like ice cream of Häagen-Dazs because my father bought me the ice cream when he was in a happy. So I have good memory with the ice cream.
147 words 4297/15000
No comments:
Post a Comment